It's about this time that we realize: oh shit, we need a new calendar for the kitchen.
The following entities/franchises/whatevers do not have 2006 wall calendars, as near as I can tell, and should, what the hell? I would buy any of these.
- Clive Barker's Imajica (yes, he has a calendar of art–doesn't count–I want this one)
- Wayne Barlowe
- Hieronymus Bosch
- Neil Gaiman (not even a Sandman one for this year?)
- Ricky Jay (based on his collections)
- Jon J. Muth
- Peter Jackson Games' Munchkin
- The filmography of George Romero
- Bill Sienkiewicz
- Sin City (I mean, Jesus, there's a Hellboy 2006 calendar!)
- A Song of Ice and Fire
- Weird deep sea animals
- Gahan Wilson
- Robert Anton Wilson
- Michael Zulli
Luckily there's an Amano calendar one can import from Japan. So I think we should be covered.